- Google AdWords is the most important tool of Google which is an online advertising tool. It is based on PPC (Pay per click) system which means you pay money only to Google whenever someone clicks on your advertisement. This gives an undue advantage of having more customers over a normal advertisement.
Using Google AdWords one can decide on which page the ad should appear. Apart from the page one can also decide on the positioning of the advertisement based on the amount of the bidding. This means the higher you bid for the ad, the higher the ad is placed on the Google result page.
So if your ad is placed on the first page itself the more number of visitors the website may have. Also it has been noticed that most of the visitors do not go beyond the first page of results. Hence to bring the ads on the front page it is essential to use Google AdWords.
Apart from being listed in the first page of search results there are other benefits that one gets while using Google AdWords. Some of them are as listed below:
- Customer has the full control over the entire advertisement campaign whether it is the budgeting of the campaign to the location in which it has to be advertised.
- Offers what the people expect while searching for the information using keywords. It can be either dependant or independent of the geographical boundaries.
- Due to effective use of the AdWord management services there can be a drastic increase in the number of visitors which may turn into prospective customers.
- Sometimes even lesser paid ads are given priority as compared to those ads who have bid the ads for a higher price. This occurs since the lesser paid ads are more viewed as compared to other ads and hence Google gives priority to such ads.
Hence in short Google AdWords are the most cost effective way of advertising a website which reaches target audience in a short span of time.